Other Jewish Studies Collections
- Perkins Library holds a growing collection of modern Hebrew literature, both in the original Hebrew and in translation, as well as modern Jewish history, Zionism, the history and society of Israel and the Arab Israeli Conflict.
- The microform collection includes Testaments to the Holocaust from the Wiener Library, and the Guenzburg Collection of Hebrew Manuscripts in the Russian State Library, as well as Historical Hebrew Newspapers, to name but a few.
- The Divinity School Library holds our collections of ancient and medieval Jewish history, as well as Biblical studies, Ancient Near East archeology and cultures, and Rabbinic literature.
- The Lilly Library has a unique collection of art books by Jewish and Israeli artists, some dating back to the 19th century.
- An impressive collection of Passover Hagadot is hosted in the David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library.